Services and support items
I support owners and people interested in the New Hudson range of motor cycles as much as possible. In this role, I am able to offer the following services:
- Accurate dating of any New Hudson Model (no charge)
- Photocopied information on nearly all models (at cost). This includes catalogues, parts books, owners handbooks, etc.
- Advice on repair and restoration, colour schemes etc. for all models from 1910 to 1932, and also on all New Hudson autocycles from 1940 to 1957 (no charge).
- Patterns are available for New Hudson footboards, and leg shields, and drawings of some other parts.
- Spare parts for New Hudsons are often very difficult to find so a small list of items is kept which owners on the register may wish to sell or exchange. You may also like to visit the Spare Parts page.
- Transfers (decals) for nearly all models are available from the Vintage Motor Cycle Club transfer scheme
- Tyres, tubes and rims from the VMCC tyre scheme, at reasonable prices.
I also keep a register which currently contains the details of well over 400 surviving New Hudson Motor Cycles and Autocycles and is still growing. I can lookup and supply information from this register if requested. To add a machine to the register or receive free help or advice, please contact me via the Contacts Page.
I have written a book entitled "New Hudson, The History of a Motor Cycle Company" of which all printed copies have long since been sold. However, copies can still be obtained in electronic (PDF) format on CD, which can be read on just about all modern computers. To order a copy on CD, please click the appropriate PayPal button below, and ensure your correct postal address is supplied in the PayPal order form. I will endeavour to post the CD to you as soon as possible after the payment has been confirmed (usually posted within three working days), but please allow up to 28 days for delivery. All profits from the sale of the book on CD go to Cancer Research.
The price of the book on CD is £5.00 plus P&P as shown below.
|Book: New Hudson, The History of a Motor Cycle Company|
|Post to:||Cost (incl P&P)||Pay with PayPal|
|Rest of world||£9.00|
|All book proceeds go to Cancer Research|
|Payment for other items|
|Other Payments||Amount||Pay with PayPal|
Bike Tracing Service
As many New Hudson owners have come to find this site since it started in 2009, I have subsequently been asked if I can assist with tracing a machine. With the help of visitors to the site I am happy to assist by listing machines below that people are trying to locate. If you have a New Hudson you would like to find or you are able to provide information about any machine listed below, please get in touch.
A member of VMCC wishes to trace a machine originally owned by his father. This machine is not currently on my register, so please get in touch if you can assist with its current whereabouts. Details of the motor bike:
- 1921 211cc two stroke
- Frame number T191
- Engine number 21/3352
- Reg Number XK5017
- Click here for photograph